Xena Uber Beta-Reader (Alt)

  • red_hope1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hey y'all,

      I'm new to the list but I'm old to fanfiction writing; I cover mostly
      Xena and some Voyager, Supergirl, and Law & Order SVU.

      Quickly, I've honestly only worked with one or two beta-readers
      during my fanfiction writing times. I'm obviously hunting for at
      least one beta-reader but I'd love two or even three. My story needs
      to be read for grammar, mechanics, and general suggestion/critiquing.
      Nobody exactly has to do all of the above all at once because I'm not
      that picky!

      The story is already written, complete, and posted but I'm doing the
      beta-reading for other reasons. It is Xena universe however it is an
      uber (original) piece; the title is Maryland State Trooper #1153.
      Below is my website to find it.

      So if anybody is interested or want more details then please, please
      contact me! My email is located on my website too. :)
      Thank you,
      Lillian

      Website: http://www.redhope.net/
      Story: http://www.redhope.net/xena/series3/uber1.html
    • chrys_anne87
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "red_hope1" <red_hope1@...>
        wrote:
        Hmmm. Sounds interesting. I'll beta if you want, I'm especially good
        at poking holes in grammar. *smile*

        chrys