Need a few betas for 7 new stories

  • eho1177
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hi,

      In my xmas holiday I created 7 new stories in three new fandoms: Stargate SG-1,
      MacGyver and House M.D. Three are done and the fourth is being written. Three stories
      are written on paper, and still needs to be worked out on the pc, so those I hope to finish
      those in the weekend.

      Done:

      Title: Love 1/1 (Crossover House M.D./Stargate SG-1)
      Pairing: Jack O'Neill/Gregory House
      Rating: FRM
      Warnings: OOC-ness

      Title: Fathership 1/1 (Crossover MacGyver/Stargate SG-1)
      Pairing: Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson
      Rating: FRC
      Warnings: incredibly OOC-ness

      Title: Need for Kink 1/1 (MacGyver)
      Pairing: MacGyver/FC kinda
      Rating: FRAO
      Warnings: Heavy PWP

      Being written right now.

      Title: A quick break 1/1 (House M.D.)
      Pairing: Gregory House/James Wilson
      Rating: FRAO
      Warnings: PWP

      Stories that need to be worked out on the pc:

      Story 1: Recognition, will be about four chapters
      Mpreg. Crossover Stargate SG-1/MacGyver. FRAO

      Story 2: untitled.
      Mpreg. House M.D. House/Wilson. FRM to FRAO.

      Story 3: Untitled. two chapters
      House M.D. House/Wilson. FRAO

      Contact me outside the groups with beta in the subject line and tell me which story you
      would like to beta. I prefer betas that have experience with being a beta. My native
      language is Dutch and not English.

      Hope to hear from you,

      Eve
      aka