Looking for a Stargate bata reader.

  • the3rdgeneral
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2006
      Hello.

      I am new to "writing" fan fiction.

      Been reading it for years.

      Finally decided to "go through the gate".

      Looking for a Stargate (the movie, & first four books by Bill Mccay)
      Bata reader.

      I have nothing against SG1. Love them.

      It's just that no one seems to have fic'ed the Mccay books, probable
      because of the great success of the TV show.

      PS:
      I am willing to Bata any Stargate, SG1 or SG-Atlantis fics.

      Thanks.
    • Shabana Khan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2006
        Hello,