!!Xena Alt/Uber need beta

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      Hello everyone!!

      I am new to the list and I'm looking for a beta reader in the Xena
      genre. I am currently looking for someone to look over a very short
      ALT/Uber story that I have written. If you are good at spotting
      gramatical, spelling errors and are not afraid of giving constructive
      critisicm please drop me a line. Until then take care!!

      Peace,
      Rachel