Greetings! My intro!

  • Lunar Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2006
      Name or Alias: LunarCrystal

      Fav shows: Quantum Leap and Escaflowne

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Nicole Harpe, Zealous Iconoclast, Sarah-Neko

      Fav actors and actresses: Dean Stockwell, Orlando Bloom

      Webpage address: www.crescentmooncreations.com

      Do you write fanfiction?: I do!

      Do you beta-read: I have . . .

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I'm good for anything. As long as it's not my own stuff. For some reason, I can't beta read my own stuff. Guess that would define it as alpha reader, and would defeat the purpose of a beta-reader . . . but I digress.

      So, beta-reading = keen?

      Toodles,
      Lunar

      Sponsored Link