Before I send out...

  • Necabo_Te@excite.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2000
      Before I send out any of my GW fics, I would like everyone to
      understand that I prefer to write the shounen-ai pairings (Heero and
      Duo, Quatre and Trowa, Zechs and Trieze...though I have yet to do the
      latter) due to the fact that I find the women characters aren't as
      strong as I'd like them to be. Also, I just can't see it, as much as
      I try. Believe me, I try. Therefore, if anyone is offended by yaoi
      (guy by guy) pairings, don't read. I will include warnings, but just
      so you don't flame me solely for that. Is that feasable? If not,
      *shrugs* oh well...my loss, I guess.

      Genji
    • Bri
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2000
        i have no problem with it; i've written a shounen ai GW fic (3+4--Quatre &
        Trowa), and i agree with you on the women characters point. :)

        bri