RE: [Beta_Unlimited] Re: NEED BETA!! Please read!!

  • jamie snelling
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
      what project you on about??? i can tell you about myself im 5/8 short hear
      very nice not bad looking got me own biss.... im fit work out twice awk
      should do more im 38 years old and i dont look it as you can see in the pic
      thats me uncle old winston lol and yes i love fishing

      >From: "Christina" <spiritdesigner522@...>
      >To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Re: NEED BETA!! Please read!!
      >Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:54:37 -0000
      >
      >Alright. Would you send me some more details about the project? You
      >covered the subject matter, but anything else would also be helpful.

      Windows Live� Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!