Re: NEED BETA!! Please read!!

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
      Alright. Would you send me some more details about the project? You
      covered the subject matter, but anything else would also be helpful.
    • jamie snelling
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
        what project you on about??? i can tell you about myself im 5/8 short hear
        very nice not bad looking got me own biss.... im fit work out twice awk
        should do more im 38 years old and i dont look it as you can see in the pic
        thats me uncle old winston lol and yes i love fishing

        >From: "Christina" <spiritdesigner522@...>
        >To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Re: NEED BETA!! Please read!!
        >Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:54:37 -0000
        >
        >Alright. Would you send me some more details about the project? You
        >covered the subject matter, but anything else would also be helpful.

        Windows Live´┐Ż Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!