NEED BETA!! Please read!!

  • mint_cyan2005
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
      [Before you read, note that this is VERY important to me so I hope you
      can help me out.]

      Hello. I am looking for a "beta" to help me with a big writing project
      I am doing over self-mutilation. The project will be like a minibook.
      It is for a college class due in about 3 weeks. The end project will
      be several pages in length (but don't worry, it will not be THAT long)
      and will detail my experiences as a self-injurer for the past few years.

      I need someone who can help me with basic grammar! I need help on that
      every now and then! Hehe...

      Also, since I am just about to start writing, I may need some ideas
      for this project...help with the introduction and such. So, if you are
      creative, that is a plus!!

      Email me back to my hotmail addy: theturning2@...

      Thank you sooooo much!!!!!
    • Christina
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
        Alright. Would you send me some more details about the project? You
        covered the subject matter, but anything else would also be helpful.
      • jamie snelling
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
          what project you on about??? i can tell you about myself im 5/8 short hear
          very nice not bad looking got me own biss.... im fit work out twice awk
          should do more im 38 years old and i dont look it as you can see in the pic
          thats me uncle old winston lol and yes i love fishing

          >From: "Christina" <spiritdesigner522@...>
          >To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Re: NEED BETA!! Please read!!
          >Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:54:37 -0000
          >
          >Alright. Would you send me some more details about the project? You
          >covered the subject matter, but anything else would also be helpful.

          Windows Live´┐Ż Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!