Beta Reader needed.

  • jesse KW james
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 2:41 PM
      Hi,

      I'm jesse KW james & I'm looking for a beta reader for my uber xena &
      original fiction. I may eventually need someone to edit fiction for
      other shows too but I'll come back when that finally happens.

      I just need someone to edit the spelling. That's pretty much it.

      Thanks,
      jesse KW james.

      P.S. I'd prefer it if you e-mailed me if you're interested in being my
      beta reader because I often get on the net just to check my e-mail
      instead of checking all of the groups I belong to for responses.