Beta reader for alternative Xena story

  • Jenny D. Maher
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2006
      Hi,

      I've started writing a story just for fun and would love to have
      someone read it and let me know what you think.
      I'm a little intimidated by the talent of other writers but friends
      have encouraged me to just do it.
      Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated!

      Thanks!
    • Jenny D. Maher
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2006
        Thanks to all who offered to help me out with my story.
        It's greatly appreciated!

        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Jenny D. Maher"