Re: Beta needed!

  • yibbgirl
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16, 2006
      Hi,
      I'd be be happy to review for you. I have to warn you...I used to be
      a huge Spike/Buffy fan but now I am all about Buffy/Angel. I'll give
      you an honest opinion though. In fact, I am working on an unfinished
      B/A story and could use a beta myself. I also could use some grammar
      checks but I also would like an objective opinion on the idea and my
      characterizations. Also, it is getting rather long so if you think
      that I should break it up a bit that would be good. Here's the
      summary:

      Timeline: Based loosely on season 5 BtVS after "Fool for Love" and
      Season 2 AtS after "Redefinition"

      is no Dawn. Buffy is becoming more solitary and focused on slaying.
      The First Slayer has begun appearing in Buffy's dreams-Giles, afraid
      of losing her, calls the only one who might reach her.

      Let me know if you're interested.

      --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Danielle"
      <guardian_erin@...> wrote:

      > Try, try again. I need a beta for my BtVS and Ats crossover
      > fiction. It is the beginning of a [short] series. Grammar help
      > will be good but I really just need a review. I'd like to know
      what
      > you think about the idea and where I should go with it. No
      stealing
      > my plot though, this one is my baby.
      >
      > Info: Not even R right now. Spike/Buffy pairing based after
      Chosen
      > in an AU world. Spike died, Buffy & friends moved to LA to live
      > near Angel. In the Angel world everyone is still at the Hyperion -

      > no Connor, no Wolfram and Hart upgrade, Angel and Cordelia are
      > together. Buffy chooses not to slay but Angel Investigations
      still
      > fights crime but that's not all.
      >
      > The real depth of the story is what happened to Spike after Chosen
      > ended.
      >
      > I don't want to give it away entirely but they do run across him
      > again. If you read it you'll find out what his situation is.
      >
      > Interested? Email me. The more the better but I'm not even close
      > to finished.

    • nathalievanveen
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 17 5:49 AM
        Hey you all!
        I'm looking for a Beta reader for a Harry Potter story
        it's A Drama/Romance
        It starts after year five
        So, I'm looking for someone who will check my stories for errors
        interested?
        please contact me!
        thanks