Beta needed!

  • Danielle
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16, 2006
      Try, try again. I need a beta for my BtVS and Ats crossover
      fiction. It is the beginning of a [short] series. Grammar help
      will be good but I really just need a review. I'd like to know what
      you think about the idea and where I should go with it. No stealing
      my plot though, this one is my baby.

      Info: Not even R right now. Spike/Buffy pairing based after Chosen
      in an AU world. Spike died, Buffy & friends moved to LA to live
      near Angel. In the Angel world everyone is still at the Hyperion -
      no Connor, no Wolfram and Hart upgrade, Angel and Cordelia are
      together. Buffy chooses not to slay but Angel Investigations still
      fights crime but that's not all.

      The real depth of the story is what happened to Spike after Chosen
      ended.

      I don't want to give it away entirely but they do run across him
      again. If you read it you'll find out what his situation is.

      Interested? Email me. The more the better but I'm not even close
      to finished.
    • yibbgirl
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16, 2006
        Hi,
        I'd be be happy to review for you. I have to warn you...I used to be
        a huge Spike/Buffy fan but now I am all about Buffy/Angel. I'll give
        you an honest opinion though. In fact, I am working on an unfinished
        B/A story and could use a beta myself. I also could use some grammar
        checks but I also would like an objective opinion on the idea and my
        characterizations. Also, it is getting rather long so if you think
        that I should break it up a bit that would be good. Here's the
        summary:

        Timeline: Based loosely on season 5 BtVS after "Fool for Love" and
        Season 2 AtS after "Redefinition"

        is no Dawn. Buffy is becoming more solitary and focused on slaying.
        The First Slayer has begun appearing in Buffy's dreams-Giles, afraid
        of losing her, calls the only one who might reach her.

        Let me know if you're interested.

        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Danielle"
        <guardian_erin@...> wrote:

        > Try, try again. I need a beta for my BtVS and Ats crossover
        > fiction. It is the beginning of a [short] series. Grammar help
        > will be good but I really just need a review. I'd like to know
        what
        > you think about the idea and where I should go with it. No
        stealing
        > my plot though, this one is my baby.
        >
        > Info: Not even R right now. Spike/Buffy pairing based after
        Chosen
        > in an AU world. Spike died, Buffy & friends moved to LA to live
        > near Angel. In the Angel world everyone is still at the Hyperion -

        > no Connor, no Wolfram and Hart upgrade, Angel and Cordelia are
        > together. Buffy chooses not to slay but Angel Investigations
        still
        > fights crime but that's not all.
        >
        > The real depth of the story is what happened to Spike after Chosen
        > ended.
        >
        > I don't want to give it away entirely but they do run across him
        > again. If you read it you'll find out what his situation is.
        >
        > Interested? Email me. The more the better but I'm not even close
        > to finished.

      • nathalievanveen
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 17, 2007
          Hey you all!
          I'm looking for a Beta reader for a Harry Potter story
          it's A Drama/Romance
          It starts after year five
          So, I'm looking for someone who will check my stories for errors
          interested?
          please contact me!
          thanks