Newbie Hello

  • yibbgirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2006
      Name or Alias: Leigh

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Star Trek:TNG, Rome

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Dark Star, Jo, Chelle

      Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz,
      James Marsters, Anthony Head

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, just starting out.

      Do you beta-read: Not yet, but I would love to.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I'd prefer to read for BtVS or
      Angel fics but I can check for grammar and spelling in other fics
      too.