Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Hi!

  • Bri
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2000
      if you haven't found someone already, i'd be delighted to read the GW fic
      for you. :)

      bri

      cavall@...
      www.thephile.com
      no day but today!
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2000

        Greetings Genji! I'm Sarah, and I'd be willing. I myself write a whole bunch of different types of fanfics, although right now I'm trying my hand at a Final Fantasy 8 fanfic. I've been wanting to do Tenchi Muyo too, but alas, school is tough on me too. College would be AWESOME if it weren't for the classes.... j/k. :) Anyway, send it on over and I'll see if I can help you. :-)

        Sarah

        Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 4:31 PM

      • angel-jade@buffyrocks.co.uk
        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2002
          Name or Alias: Angel Jade

          Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel. (But I like Rosewell and Dark Angel)

          Fav writers of fanfiction: Laure Alexander, Jennifer Oksana, Kita and Jessica, Lar, Pet...

          Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigna, Seth Green, Nicholas Brendon, SMG, James Marsters, David Boreanaz...

          Webpage address: http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/eraserhead/153

          Do you write fanfiction?: Loads. See above.

          Do you beta-read: No... I have problems telling people things they've done wrong.

          The fanfiction you will beta read: Sorry, just here to advertise for betas.

          The ratings of fiction you will beta read: N/A

          --
          Personalised email by http://another.com
        • kellycole2323
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
            Hi! I am new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kelly. I just got into fanfiction. I love it and cannot get enough of it. Does anyone have reccomendations for Fanfiction, forums, archives, fandoms. blogs, links, ect. Thanks Kelly