Looking for two betas for an almost finished CSI story

  • eho1177
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 10:42 PM
      Hi,

      Now that I'm working on Finding love in mess again, I need 2 more betas. Betas who are
      not afraid of asking questions about details they are missing. I'm working on the last
      chapter at the moment, so for 3 chapters I need two betas.

      The story is posted on my website and can be found under my 'other fanfiction' page. Four
      chapters are posted. Fifth is finished, but need to have a look from the betas before I post
      it.

      Please contact me via my email: spikewil@... and not at the group.

      Thanks,

      Eve