Gargoyles Femslash Beta

  • Isis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2006
      Hi all been offline a few months now back. Still looking for beta for gargoyles animated series beta, story is f/f. Need patient beta to help with continuity, grammar, punctuation. Bulk of story is written just need help tying up loose ends and filling in gaps. Rating is R-Nc17 mostly for violence. If interested email me and I'll fill you in on summary.

      thx.