Beta needed for BtVS/HP crossover fic.

  • dhark_charlotte
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 8:07 PM
      Looking for a Beta for my BtVS/HP crossover. Main characters and
      pairings are HG/Oz, Dru/SS. HP/LL, GW/RL pairings are also
      included. Rating is R. Have posted 13 chapters so far with several
      in development. I have the grammar/spelling issue pretty much
      handled (I'm a grammar nazi myself * g *) Need someone to check for
      plot holes, continuity and characterization. Brit-pick would be
      greatly appreciated as well.

      If anyone is interested, please email me off-list.

      Cheers!

      Charlotte

      My Live Journal
      http://dhark-charlotte.livejournal.com/