Beta needed!!!

  • todaygirl_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 10:50 AM
      Hi.
      I have been writing for a few years now and have had a wonderful beta
      unfortunately she got sick and couldn't continue. Now I'm in serious
      need of a new one.

      My problems are spelling and grammar as I don't have English as my
      first language and the spell-check only catch so much.

      At the moment I have four stories that I need help with.
      Two of them are BtVS xovers with HP and Anita Blake.
      One is pure Buffy and the last is pure HP.

      Let me know if you're interested:)

      //Todaygirl