Looking for a Beta - ST: VOY J/7 stories

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006
      Hi,

      I'm looking for a female beta reader who is a fan of J/7. At the
      moment I just need someone to beta an 11 page story. I've written 2
      others you can find here if you want to see my writing before you
      agree to beta. http://laura2281.tripod.com/

      I need someone who is good with grammer, sentence structure, making
      sure I stay in the proper tense, that type of thing. Also someone who
      is good at Seven's characterization. I'm pretty good at it myself, but
      sometimes need a more technical way for her to say something.

      Anyway, if you're interested, please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Laura