WANTED!: A Savy, and Clever Beta needed for a new fan fic series!

  • celeste7107
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Hey my name is Cateye and I'm doing a multi-fandom fan fic series
      called the ties that bind series. And I need someone who is both
      flexiable and open minded to beta my series. If you're intersted
      please check out my website: www.freewebs.com/celeste78239 first,
      then tell me if you are intersted, and I'll send a you the PDF
      information packet with more indept information on the series.

      Thank You,
      Cateye