Hi!

  • Necabo_Te@excite.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2000
      *laughs* I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Genji, just
      starting to write fanfiction, and an arsenal of poetry behind me (not
      good, mind you, but it's there...) Currently, I'm working on two
      long works (*laughs* run while you can...) and I need some people to
      read it. One's based on the anime series Gundam Wing. The other is
      sorta of my own creation, entitled The Game of the Four Winds. If
      anyone is interested in reading them, I'll be more than happy to
      oblige. Otherwise, I will be happy to beta anyworks. However, I'm
      not as versatile as some people here, since I spend most of my time
      during school work, or what not. Please let me know if you're
      interested. Hmmm....I guess that's it.

      Please LMK either way.

      Genji
      Possessed by the lurkers in her head.
    • Bri
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2000
        if you haven't found someone already, i'd be delighted to read the GW fic
        for you. :)

        bri

        cavall@...
        www.thephile.com
        no day but today!
        > *laughs* I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Genji, just
        > starting to write fanfiction, and an arsenal of poetry behind me (not
        > good, mind you, but it's there...) Currently, I'm working on two
        > long works (*laughs* run while you can...) and I need some people to
        > read it. One's based on the anime series Gundam Wing. The other is
        > sorta of my own creation, entitled The Game of the Four Winds. If
        > anyone is interested in reading them, I'll be more than happy to
        > oblige. Otherwise, I will be happy to beta anyworks. However, I'm
        > not as versatile as some people here, since I spend most of my time
        > during school work, or what not. Please let me know if you're
        > interested. Hmmm....I guess that's it.
        >
        > Please LMK either way.
        >
        > Genji
        > Possessed by the lurkers in her head.
        >

        > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!

      • Sarah Pearson
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2000

          Greetings Genji! I'm Sarah, and I'd be willing. I myself write a whole bunch of different types of fanfics, although right now I'm trying my hand at a Final Fantasy 8 fanfic. I've been wanting to do Tenchi Muyo too, but alas, school is tough on me too. College would be AWESOME if it weren't for the classes.... j/k. :) Anyway, send it on over and I'll see if I can help you. :-)

          Sarah

          Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 4:31 PM

        • angel-jade@buffyrocks.co.uk
          Message 4 of 5 , May 19 11:24 PM
            Name or Alias: Angel Jade

            Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel. (But I like Rosewell and Dark Angel)

            Fav writers of fanfiction: Laure Alexander, Jennifer Oksana, Kita and Jessica, Lar, Pet...

            Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigna, Seth Green, Nicholas Brendon, SMG, James Marsters, David Boreanaz...

            Webpage address: http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/eraserhead/153

            Do you write fanfiction?: Loads. See above.

            Do you beta-read: No... I have problems telling people things they've done wrong.

            The fanfiction you will beta read: Sorry, just here to advertise for betas.

            The ratings of fiction you will beta read: N/A

            --
            Personalised email by http://another.com
          • kellycole2323
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
              Hi! I am new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kelly. I just got into fanfiction. I love it and cannot get enough of it. Does anyone have reccomendations for Fanfiction, forums, archives, fandoms. blogs, links, ect. Thanks Kelly