Beta Reader/Editor needed!

  • ZalieSiren
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
      Hi! I'm Jen and am in the middle of an original project that's in
      desperate need of a fresh set of eyes to look at it. It's romance,
      but I doubt it'll go above an R rating. There may be some implied
      homosexuality/bisexuality in later chapters as well. I'm a bad judge
      of my own content and have a tendency of moving the story along too
      quickly. The setting is in the 1920s so I need someone familiar with
      the era. A passing familiarity with ancient mythology is good too.
      Someone to double check grammar and spelling is awesome, as I tend to
      re-read my stuff too quickly to catch most typos.

      Sugar coating not needed, tact appreciated. If something sucks, I
      like to know why so I can fix it.

      Anyway, if you're interested you can drop me a line either on AIM (i
      dont curtsey) or via email (syncretic.routine @ gmail.com).

      Thanks in advance!

      -- Jen
    • Kristen Droesch