Wanted: Beta for grammar and spelling

  • orleans_2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006
      Hello,

      I have written a vampire story and need someone who looks over it to
      correct grammar and spelling mistakes.
      Perhaps also for improving and "polishing" the language, because I´m no
      native English speaker.

      There´s no sex. Mentioning of violence, blood. The story is about deep
      friendship, hurt/comfort and revenge, but nothing too cruel.

      Please let me know if you can help me!

      Thanks in advance.

      -orleans-
    • Han Shen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006
        Hi, I'm Shenyu

        I would like to take up your offer of helping look over the spelling and
        grammar in your new vampire story.

        Hope to hear back from you soon

        >From: "orleans_2003" <orleans_2003@...>
        >To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Wanted: Beta for grammar and spelling
        >Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 19:52:28 -0000
        >
        >Hello,
        >
        >I have written a vampire story and need someone who looks over it to
        >correct grammar and spelling mistakes.
        >Perhaps also for improving and "polishing" the language, because I�m no
        >native English speaker.
        >
        >There�s no sex. Mentioning of violence, blood. The story is about deep
        >friendship, hurt/comfort and revenge, but nothing too cruel.
        >
        >Please let me know if you can help me!
        >
        >Thanks in advance.
        >
        >-orleans-

        与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 Live Messenger;