heya again

  • nathalievanveen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2006
      Hi,
      so I'll try to be more specific this time.
      I need a beta reader, but you already knew this.
      I write Harry Potter fanfiction
      It's mostly male/male pairing
      but I have ideas for male/female too
      my genre: romance, drama, mystery, fantasy, humor and a bit spiritual
      so I hope you'll all have a larger picture now
      maybe someone can help.
      thanks,
      nathalie
    • orignalsin1
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2006
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "nathalievanveen"
        <misspotter4@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > so I'll try to be more specific this time.
        > I need a beta reader, but you already knew this.
        > I write Harry Potter fanfiction
        > It's mostly male/male pairing
        > but I have ideas for male/female too
        > my genre: romance, drama, mystery, fantasy, humor and a bit spiritual
        > so I hope you'll all have a larger picture now
        > maybe someone can help.
        > thanks,
        > nathalie

        hey! you need someone? i'll be your beta reader. i love harry potter
        fan fics annd am always up for a lttle male/male action
      • nathalievanveen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30, 2006
          --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "orignalsin1"
          <orignalsin1@...> wrote:

          > --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "nathalievanveen"
          > <misspotter4@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > > so I'll try to be more specific this time.
          > > I need a beta reader, but you already knew this.
          > > I write Harry Potter fanfiction
          > > It's mostly male/male pairing
          > > but I have ideas for male/female too
          > > my genre: romance, drama, mystery, fantasy, humor and a bit
          spiritual
          > > so I hope you'll all have a larger picture now
          > > maybe someone can help.
          > > thanks,
          > > nathalie
          > >
          > hey! you need someone? i'll be your beta reader. i love harry
          potter
          > fan fics annd am always up for a lttle male/male action

          Really, that would be great!
          I could sent you the stuff I already wrote
          my readers will be pleased
        • orignalsin1
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 30, 2006
            <misspotter4@...> wrote:

            > --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "orignalsin1"
            > <orignalsin1@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "nathalievanveen"
            > > <misspotter4@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi,
            > > > so I'll try to be more specific this time.
            > > > I need a beta reader, but you already knew this.
            > > > I write Harry Potter fanfiction
            > > > It's mostly male/male pairing
            > > > but I have ideas for male/female too
            > > > my genre: romance, drama, mystery, fantasy, humor and a bit
            > spiritual
            > > > so I hope you'll all have a larger picture now
            > > > maybe someone can help.
            > > > thanks,
            > > > nathalie
            > > >
            > > hey! you need someone? i'll be your beta reader. i love harry
            > potter
            > > fan fics annd am always up for a lttle male/male action
            > >
            > Really, that would be great!
            > I could sent you the stuff I already wrote
            > my readers will be pleased

            sure, okay!