Re: [Beta_Unlimited] need a reader for a ww Fic

  • Kali Sandison
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000
      Mac wrote:
      <<Hi all. I need a reader for a West Wing fic. Anyone
      interested. (It's a vingette from a very different point of
      view. Here's the very beginning so you can decide if you want
      to give it a try.>>

      Ooh yeah! Pick me! Pick me! Currently unemployed and have
      lots of time to beta. And I a huge "Wingnut"!

      =====
      "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
      "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/