Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Heya

  • Desirata43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2006
      What fandom do you write in?

      Val 5X5

      -----Original Message-----
      From: misspotter4@...
      To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 2:10 PM
      Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Heya

      My name is Nathalie, and I'm looking for a Beta Reader.
      I write fanfiction for fanfiction.net under the name memories of pain.
      If you'll read my story you'll see that I'm not very good at writing.
      That's why I'm asking for someone to help me.
      So I hope that, when someone reads this, will say 'yes I'd like that'
      Don't be shy and help this young woman from a terrible fate.
      Thanks

    • nathalievanveen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2006
        I write about Harry Potter.
        Love story's, Drama, Mysterie
        Got a few new ideas

        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, Desirata43@... wrote:

        > What fandom do you write in?
        >

        > Val 5X5

        ___
        > Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures,
        email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

      • Desirata43@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2006
          Sorry Baby, Harry Potter makes me heave, but good luck in your beta search.  I'm sure you'll find someone helpful among this group.

          Val 5X5

          > My name is Nathalie, and I'm looking for a Beta Reader.
          > I write fanfiction for fanfiction.net under the name memories of
          pain.
          > If you'll read my story you'll see that I'm not very good at
          writing.
          > That's why I'm asking for someone to help me.
          > So I hope that, when someone reads this, will say 'yes I'd like
          that'
          > Don't be shy and help this young woman from a terrible fate.
          > Thanks

          ___