Heya

  • nathalievanveen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2006
      My name is Nathalie, and I'm looking for a Beta Reader.
      I write fanfiction for fanfiction.net under the name memories of pain.
      If you'll read my story you'll see that I'm not very good at writing.
      That's why I'm asking for someone to help me.
      So I hope that, when someone reads this, will say 'yes I'd like that'
      Don't be shy and help this young woman from a terrible fate.
      Thanks
    • Desirata43@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2006
        What fandom do you write in?

        Val 5X5

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2006
          I write about Harry Potter.
          Love story's, Drama, Mysterie
          Got a few new ideas

          --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, Desirata43@... wrote:

          > What fandom do you write in?
          >

          > Val 5X5

          ___
          > Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures,
          email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

        • Desirata43@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 21, 2006
            Sorry Baby, Harry Potter makes me heave, but good luck in your beta search.  I'm sure you'll find someone helpful among this group.

            Val 5X5

            > My name is Nathalie, and I'm looking for a Beta Reader.
            > I write fanfiction for fanfiction.net under the name memories of
            pain.
            > If you'll read my story you'll see that I'm not very good at
            writing.
            > That's why I'm asking for someone to help me.
            > So I hope that, when someone reads this, will say 'yes I'd like
            that'
            > Don't be shy and help this young woman from a terrible fate.
            > Thanks

            ___