Anyone Specialize in Smallville Fiction?

  • masked_grace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2006
      I'm looking for a beta that specializes in Smallville fiction, but
      I'm having a hell of a time updating my fiction. I currently post
      my story on a forum and on ff.net.

      The story is Chlex (Chloe and Lex, if you're not familiar with
      the 'ships in the verse) and it's... slightly AU.

      The story starts off with Lex and Chloe meeting in the park, Chloe
      already there and typing something away like mad on her laptop;
      she's now a first-year college student and it's the summer time, so
      it's implied that it was the summer that she's graduated HS. (I've
      only watched few episodes of the show, and that was the third
      season, so I had to take some liberties when writing this, seeing as
      how I'd rather not see the nauseating Lexana POS that the show has
      become now. But anyway, back to the synopsis...) She currently
      lives with Clark and Lana in an apartment that Lana's Father had
      surprised her with on the day of their Graduation. (There's some
      Clana implied, just to warn you) Chloe comes home one day after
      having a lunch date with Lex (they have one every week) and hears a
      moan... jumping to the conclusion that it was Clark and Lana. She
      bumps into Lex on the way out of the building and he takes her to
      the mansion... so, something is making Lex act strange and Chloe
      decides to get to the bottom of it. She finds out that he's dying
      and only has about three months to live. Dun dun dun.

      It's going to be a short fiction, but I'm already up to chapter
      six... I was thinking of making it (possibly, I'm not sure) around
      ten chapters. I just need someone to look over it, make sure that
      I'm not stretching the characters too far and the likes...

      If beta-ing the story sounds interesting to you, you can go ahead
      and contact me on AIM - SingingBeauty024 or MSN -
      MaskedGrace@... or through email if you prefer. :)