Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Who can help me? PLEASE

  • orleans
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2006
      Hello,

      thank you for your offer. It´s really only grammar etc,,,
      You´re right *gg*, i really should have written it out, VC means Vampire Chronicles.

      maryilee@... schrieb:
      I can probably do it if it is just for grammar and such.  I don't know what VC means.  What fandom is that?

      ~ Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards ~

      http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

      Was Sie schon immer wissen wollten aber nie zu Fragen trauten? Yahoo! Clever hilft Ihnen.

    • maryilee@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2006
        Just send it my way as an attached file.