Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Who can help me? PLEASE

  • maryilee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2006
      I can probably do it if it is just for grammar and such.  I don't know what VC means.  What fandom is that?
    • orleans
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2006
        Hello,

        thank you for your offer. It´s really only grammar etc,,,
        You´re right *gg*, i really should have written it out, VC means Vampire Chronicles.

        maryilee@... schrieb:
        I can probably do it if it is just for grammar and such.  I don't know what VC means.  What fandom is that?

        ~ Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards ~

        http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

        Was Sie schon immer wissen wollten aber nie zu Fragen trauten? Yahoo! Clever hilft Ihnen.

      • maryilee@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2006
          Just send it my way as an attached file.