Who can help me? PLEASE

  • orleans_2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2006
      Hello,

      I need someone who can beta my VC story. Mainly spelling, grammar and
      tenses.
      It´s a short story, no sex.

      If you need some more information, please drop me a line.

      Thank you very very much!!!!
    • maryilee@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2006
        I can probably do it if it is just for grammar and such.  I don't know what VC means.  What fandom is that?
      • orleans
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2006
          Hello,

          thank you for your offer. It´s really only grammar etc,,,
          You´re right *gg*, i really should have written it out, VC means Vampire Chronicles.

          maryilee@... schrieb:
          I can probably do it if it is just for grammar and such.  I don't know what VC means.  What fandom is that?

          ~ Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards ~

          http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

          Was Sie schon immer wissen wollten aber nie zu Fragen trauten? Yahoo! Clever hilft Ihnen.

        • maryilee@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 15, 2006
            Just send it my way as an attached file.