Want the d gree but can't find the time?

  • erika-haven127@gogomobilez.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      Yeahaw I finally got my dgree! I don't think words can do justice to how excited I am right now. What's even better is that at most it took me around a month to get fully setup and sorted, now that's it - im done! I didn't even have to turn up to any classes, just filled out a bit of paperwork and phoned these guys 801 697-0461 and they set up perfectly! Highly recommended.