Anyone need a beta reader?

  • Lady Eclectic
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
      I'm interested in anyone wanting a beta reader for their fanfiction?
      My favorite shows are mostly scifi or fantasy related: Buffy, Angel,
      Farscape, Stargate SG-1, Star Trek, etc. I'm also into other kinds of
      things like anime fanfic and book/series fanfic, especially Tenchi
      Muyo, Anita Blake, Final Fantasy, and Escaflowne, or movies like
      Pitch Black and others. If anyone's interested, please let me know.
      :-)

      Sarah Pearson
      http://ladyeclectic.realmofredheads.com/fanfiction
    • K. RILEY
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
        OH YES! I could use a beta reder.... My name is Kim and I have lot's of
        stories a waiting a second read so they can be posted. They are mostly G/B
        of DS9. If your are interested let me know. I can attach a file either MS
        Word or Text.
        Kim
        also you can contact me directly at mysticmcknight@...