Beta needed

  • Teara
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 28, 2006
      I need a beta for a femslash That's So Raven Fanfic I just finished.
      I'm looking for someone that's really familiar with the show. So if
      you're interested in being my beta just reply to this post or email me
      directly.

      Teara
    • Isis
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 29, 2006
        Sorry, I don't beta just wanted to ask where you will post story? I really enjoy reading fanfic with diverse characters. I've been considering starting an interracial femslash group. Good luck with your search.

        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 29, 2006

          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 30, 2006
            I'll be posting it on Fanfiction.net.