Beta needed!!

  • orleans_2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2006
      Hello everyone!

      I´m writing my very first original vampire story.
      It seems it´s going to be a long one, but I´ve only 10 pages finished.
      I need a beta-reader to check it for grammar and spelling mistakes and
      to tell me bluntly if I can continue or if I should better delete it ;))
      *gg*
      But I don´t think that it´s sooo bad.

      If anyone is interested, please let me know and drop me a line!

      Thank you!

      -orleans-
    • jamie snelling
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2006
        go 4 it darling send me it ill have a read and give you a honest opion