I need a beta for my Illyria-centric fic (It's "Angel")

  • super_manho85
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      Hello all.

      At the moment, it is untitled. But I'll give you the brief summary of
      it. Illyria attempts to fit into the human culture by mastering the
      art of ordering from a fast-food restaurant.

      Type of beta-reader I'm looking for: Someone who is very familiar with
      the character of Illyria and her curious way of speaking. Also, being
      skilled with dry humour is a big plus.

      How do I want my short story to be betaed: Grammar, punctuation,
      sentence structures, and suggestions of how I could punch it up.

      Rating of this story: PG for implied violence and mentions of gory
      details (it is Illyria after all!)

      Warnings: There really isn't anything controversial.

      Thanks!