Welcome to Beta_Unlimited

  • sweetkitty
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 12, 2006
      Name or Alias: sweetkitty

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angle, Bones, the
      Pretender, Highlander(both), The Sentinel, on occasion
      the Dead Zone, Queer As Folk, 4400 and any show that
      catchs my fancy.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: A lot to name

      Webpage address: have one, but not up yet

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, and I've posted.

      I write gen, slash, and crossovers.

      Do you beta-read: No