Please help, looking for a BETA for a lengthy HP story

  • steamin_lagoon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Hi there,
      My story is a mildly dark romance between Hermione and Snape,. Most
      people either love or really hate this coupling, so if you don't want
      to do this story because of that its okay.
      I live in Australia and I've already got the plot planned out. i plan
      for it to be lengthy, and i'd just like someone to tell me whether its
      too complicated/getting boring/ un realistic or if you don't want to do
      that i'd be more than happy with just general mistake spotting. I
      haven't had much luck yet. The story is going to keep PG-13.
      I'd be really apreciative if someone gave it shot.