DS9 slash Beta reader wanted...

  • Kim Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2000
      Hello, my name is Kim,
      and I need a beta reader really badly. I write fin-fic of DS9 slash,
      mostly G/B or anything with Bashir. I only started in september of
      this year, but already have 16 stories. I write fast, and don't catch
      most of my mistakes even with MS word, and my own proof
      reading...Help. I'm looking for someone who can work fast, and doesn't
      mind long stories, though not all my stuff is long, but some is or can
      be. I really would like someone who wouldn't mind going over the old
      stuff and be able to help me with the new.
      I'm sensitive, but open. I need a beta really bad...stuff is piling
      up, so I either not post or I risk it...which is not alway a good
      idea. HELP! PLEASE!
      Thank you.