Newbie/Intro, of sorts

  • Arianna
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2006
      Hello!

      I'm just joined this group, and I thought I would introduce myself.  My name is Arianna, but I much prefer "Ari," if you don't mind.  I'm a college student; I'm working on a degree in English.

      I wanted to let you all know that I'm available as a beta reader.  I can deal fairly well with Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek: The Original Series, and JAG.  I can do Star Wars to a certain extent, but I'm no expert.  For any other fandoms, I can only make myself useful as a grammar/spelling beta.

      If you're looking for a beta, email me offlist and we'll talk about it.  :)

      -Ari

    • Arianna
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2006
        That is "I've just joined...." As you can see, I don't beta my own
        posts before I send them off.

        *rolls eyes at self*

        -Ari

        > I'm just joined this group, and I thought I would introduce myself. <

        <snipped>