Beta reader needed

  • aaalfn
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2006
      Hi, I'm looking for a beta for an Obi-Wan centric Star Wars (prequel)
      slash fic. It's about 2000 words and around the R/NC-17 rating, with
      implied non-con.

      Please let me know if you're interested. Reply on-list or email me at
      aaalfn (at) yahoo dot com

      Thanks,
      Anna
    • Naomi O'Hearn
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2007
        Hi There!
        I am currently writing Xena Uber story and I am in need of a beta reader.  So please if there is anybody out there that is willing to beta read for me please let me know.  I will give further details later.

        Naomi
        :D