Re: Beta Needed

  • the_space_monkey_05
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
      law and order criminal intent. The scenes are not graphic. There are
      only two.
    • buffy_geek123
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
        In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
        huh, anyone?
      • Cait
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
          --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "buffy_geek123"
          <buffy_geek123@...> wrote:

          > In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
          > huh, anyone?

          Would you like to swap chapters to beta read? What fandom is it? (A
          little guess would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer which I'm not too
          familiar with, but I doubt you're familiar with Invader Zim.)