Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Beta Needed

  • Desirata43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
      Hmmmm...interesting.  What fandom?

      Val 5X5

      -----Original Message-----
      From: the_space_monkey_05 <the_space_monkey_05@...>
      To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 16:47:47 -0000
      Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Beta Needed

      I need a beta who is willing to beata a piece of fanfiction that has a
      few spanking scenes in it. If you are interested please respond by
      email or on list.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • the_space_monkey_05
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
        law and order criminal intent. The scenes are not graphic. There are
        only two.
      • buffy_geek123
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
          In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
          huh, anyone?
        • Cait
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
            --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "buffy_geek123"
            <buffy_geek123@...> wrote:

            > In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
            > huh, anyone?

            Would you like to swap chapters to beta read? What fandom is it? (A
            little guess would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer which I'm not too
            familiar with, but I doubt you're familiar with Invader Zim.)