SW Beta Needed!

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 6:49 PM
      Hi, I'm new, just joined today. As you can see by the title, I am in
      need of a beta for my Star Wars fic. Its timeframe is pre-TPM and
      during TPM, but mostly during TPM. If you're interested, and want a
      summary, please write to me at spiritdesigner522[at]yahoo.com, and
      I'll send it to you.

      This fiction piece is not complete, but has been posted to
      FanFiction.net. Even though it's a WIP, I have the timeline of the
      story finished for the most part, so it's not a lost cause! Please
      help me!

      Sincerely,
      Christina