beta needed

  • Sondra B
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3 7:44 AM
      I'm in need for a grammar beta for the Star Wars universe.

      Shoot me an email if you're interested and I can tell you more of what I'm
      in need of.

      Thanks!
      Sondra

      "The least you could have said is 'thanks'." - - Commander Charles "Trip"
      Tucker, III in Conginator
      "I wasn't thinking, I was improvising!" - - Methos to Joe Dawson in Finale I
      "That still only counts as one!" - - Gimli to Legolas in "Return of the
      King"
      "We're goin' to meet good people and eat peaches!" - - John Wylie Joiner,
      1917-2004