Beta reader available

  • Bri
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2000
      Hi!

      I'm available as a beta reader, if you need one. :)

      NAME: Bri

      FAVORITE SHOWS: X-Files and Will & Grace.  I'm more of a book person, though. :)

      FAVORITE ACTORS/ACTRESSES: James Marsden, Meg Ryan, Hugh Jackman, David Duchovny, Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, Sean Hayes, and John Cusack.

      FAVORITE FANFICTION WRITERS: rookie2k, D. A. Prewitt, Cassandra Claire, Lori Summers, and penumbri.

      FANFICTION: I've been writing and reading it for the last five years.

      Do you beta-read: I have before, yes.

      WILL READ: X-Files, Harry Potter, Animorphs, X-Men movieverse, Tamora Pierce--really, anything fantasy, but you'll have to talk to me about reading sci-fi.  I'll also read Gundam Wing fanfiction avidly, but no other anime.  Original works and poetry, always.

      SPECIALITIES: Grammar, spelling/punctuation especially; characterization, plot, general storyline, and tying up loose ends.

      RATINGS I'LL READ: G to R--but no smut, please?

      Thanks,
      Bri

      john checked his coat
      his hat his mind