Need Beta for HP Stories.

  • Giovanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      Hi, I new at this and I really need some help. Before I didn't know
      about Beta Reader and I post my stories without know the cruel true.
      First they said it was nice but the second time that I post they told
      me I need a lot help especially for spelling and grammatic. So please
      if anyone read this ( and acourse is a Beta Reader) send me a message.
      Thank you for taking your time.
      Until then