Beta Reader available

  • Tzigane
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2000
      Greetings all,

      I'm new to this group, but have been beta reading for a while and
      would like to offer my help to anyone interested.
      Please email me if you are in need of a beta.
      I am open to reading just about any fiction and can especially help
      with ST:TNG, ST:Voyager, La Femme Nikita, BtVS, Angel, and The
      Pretender.
    • grlufear@gurlmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2000
        Hey,

        I could really use a beta reader for a story I'm writing. It's
        B:TVS/Ange/SailorMoon crossover. I'd really appreciate it if you
        could look it over. Email me if you want some more info about it.