New member

  • jeleyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      Hi, I'm Saraste.

      I've just started writing fanfiction myself but have been reading for
      a long time. And now I'd like to try out being a beta reader.

      Mostly I'd prefer to beta Inuyasha, Harry Potter and Buffy, as those
      are the one's I've actually read/seen. In other fandoms I can beta the
      grammar and spelling, but not character inconsistencies/OOCness. I'll
      beta slash most willingly and will beta NC-17 stories.

      I'm also looking for a beta for my own fictions. The genre is slash,
      pairing MirxInu.

      English is my strong second language, so I might not be perfect. But
      I'm eager and have much free time.

      ~Saraste~